St George International
SGI India English school in Delhi brings you British trained and qualified Indian teachers and qualified British native-speaker teachers
As part of the SGI global group of language schools, with the world-famous British parent company, St George International, SGI English school in Delhi has rapidly established itself as a quality provider of English language courses to both the Indian and International student markets. Whilst directed and guided by the London parent company, SGI India is managed by a strong local team, sensitive to the needs of all students.
We have a reputation for:
- Guaranteed of quality:
- Indian teachers with British teaching qualifications.
- British teachers with advanced teaching qualifications
- 50 years of experience and expertise guiding and supporting your study
Professional and Personal:
- We give clear individual advice to help you choose the best course.
- Reliable testing and interview process to put you into the right class
- Dynamic interactive methodology
Value for money:
- With our small class sizes and UK qualified British and Indian Teachers we represent great value for money with a guarantee of success.
Attention to detail:
- We pride ourselves in making sure that your course is the right one for you and that your course is successful.
- You have to work hard but we know that we, SGI India, have to work even harder.
Great location – Brand new centre:
- SGI India English school is located in Sant Nagar, in a bright and brand new purpose-built centre, only a five minute walk from Nehru Place with its excellent bus and metro connections.
SGI India English school in Delhi, brings you the best of both worlds, with British trained and qualified Indian teachers and qualified British native-speaker teachers. Whilst directed and guided by the 50 year old London parent company, SGI India is managed by a strong local team, sensitive to the needs of Indian and International students. You can now get a taste of British education without stepping out of your country